website details

Visit our website at www.karacterkrafts.com

Saturday 12 May 2012

Hello everyone. It's nice to see some sunshine in South Yorkshire again today!
I need to find time to upload quite a few pictures over the next few days if I can. Just to start off, here is a card made for my Kanban Design Team album.
It is a 'floating frame card' which I actually demonstrated on one of the Create & Craft shows, although it was a much smaller version on there.
I will put together a tutorial at some point for those that missed it.



The Kanban items used for this card are:

Calligraphy Rose – Pink CRD1453
Fashion Floral frames – Pink & Cream PCT2297
Embellishments from Delightful Decoupage PCT2302
Silver Mirri Card
Pale Pink Pearlescent Card




This photo shows a side view, so that you can see
 the frame 'floating' in front of the card itself.

No comments: