website details

Visit our website at www.karacterkrafts.com

Saturday 12 May 2012

Here is a photo of one of the samples that I made for the Kanban 4 Day Deal last week.
I used a photograph of a normal teapot and blew up the image into a larger size and then traced round the outline before altering the shape of the spout , lid and handle by hand to make it individual. This way, I was able to create my own unique template.



The card-stock and flag embellishment was taken from the Kanban 4 Day Deal Kit
 I also used elements from the stackables and the butterfly kits that were also 
available on Create & Craft.

The flowers were made using the Kanban textured card kit and were cut using Spellbinders dies
which were then rolled with the aid of a quilling tool and  the petals shaped 
a little by hand. 




Here is a closer view of the embellishments.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Fab card xxx