website details

Visit our website at www.karacterkrafts.com

Friday 27 April 2012

Good morning everyone!
I have a few very busy days ahead of me, so I may not be able to post for a little while after today.
I thought that I would just put my latest card design on my blog for you to see.
This week my class ladies were given a project I designed of a wedding/anniversary card. The results were stunning!
We used mainly white card, with just a flash of colour here and there by addling the odd gem or liquid pearls to embellish.
After the project was complete, I wondered how the design would look made from my favourite Kanban Kandi Core cardstock, so I had a play and came up with the card below. I hope that you like it!


The products I used were:
Ivory base card
Kanban Gold Mirri Card
Kanban Kandi Core Taupe- Scroll (CRD1820)
Kanban Bling

The handmade flowers were created with Spellbinders Dies
and the background layer was a Marianne Designables Embossing Folder

(all products available from Karacter Krafts Ltd)
www.karacterkrafts.com


Here is a close up of the handmade flowers.

5 comments:

Fran said...

Gorgeous Kathryn xx

kathryn of karacter krafts said...

Thank you as always Fran. xx

pam said...

this is gorgeous...pam

sues craft magic said...

Beautiful card, ....suexx

debs29blue said...

Wow this is just gorgeous!
Debs x