website details

Visit our website at www.karacterkrafts.com

Sunday 22 April 2012

Hello everyone!
I haven't uploaded for a couple of days as I have had a bit of a hectic week one way or another. The coming week is looking like it may be more of the same, so today has been a welcome day off.
Here are some pictures of a little card I have just made using Kanban products.


For this card I used the following products:
Kanban Die-cut card
Silver Mirri card
Backing Card CRD1517
Victoria Blossom Paper Craft Flowers PCT1607 
(these were hand cut with scissors and coiled)
Victoriana Lace Butterflies PCT1891


Here is a side view which shows a little more clearly the 'swing' top I created

3 comments:

Fran said...

These are gorgeous Kathryn xx

kathryn of karacter krafts said...

Thank you Fran xx

debs29blue said...

So beautiful and delicate.
Debs x