website details

Visit our website at www.karacterkrafts.com

Sunday 15 April 2012


I hope everyone has had a good weekend!
I managed to get all of my important jobs done by the end of the day, so decided to get on with my latest Kanban Design Team Project. 
I had a box of after dinner mints, which looked a little boring as a gift, so decided to give it a face lift!
Here it is below:


For this project I used the following Kanban products:
Gold Mirror card
Mocha- Calligraphy (CRD1853)
Ornate Flourish - Mil Chocolate Large Torn Edge Toppers (PCT2338)
Baroque Cameos (PCT1926)


Here is the box with the lid removed.


.......a little more of a side angle 


 
here I have untied the ribbon on the top of the box
to show that there is an easel card attached, making this
a gift and a card all in one!




A closer look at the easel card




one final view.

No comments: